There is a legal requirement for manufacturers of fire doors to demonstrate the ability of their products to resist the passage and spread of fire.
However, if they are not properly installed, their fire resistance capabilities can be seriously compromised. The Q-Mark fire door installation scheme has been designed to provide reassurance to specifiers, contractors and end users that the product they have been installed correctly and that it will perform as intended.
Our fire door installation service enables each of our clients to have a full and comprehensive installation certificate and technical schedule, along with full test and data sheets of all materials used.
Our fire door installation service is also certified under the BM Trada Q Mark scheme. We will also provide our clients with a full O & M manual (Operations & Maintenance) which means that you adhere to Regulation 38 under the Buildings Regulations of England & Wales and be able to provide ‘as built information’, which is also a requirement of the person who is responsible for the premises.
Finally, to ensure that you have covered every area and more of your responsibilities regarding fire door installation, we will also provide photographs and particular proof of the intumescent between the door lining and structural opening.
- Raise the on-going standard of installation of fire doors.
- Ensure your product’s fire resistance capabilities are maintained.
- Ensure your product’s service life is maximised through correct installation.
- Provide you with peace of mind that we are suitably qualified and that our work is continually assessed by an independent body.
- Give you the peace of mind of compliance of fire doors
- Offer other Fire Safety Solutions to ensure compliance across all areas of fire management, reducing risk of fire for your premises