Yorkshire Fire Solutions have quickly positioned ourselves at the forefront of the fire safety industry, providing high quality services at a wide range of businesses and properties.
We can manage all your fire management responsibilities, this includes customer requirements for establishing the correct risk assessments and evacuation plans which as part of our service, offer a complete fire safety plan for your premises.
We directly employ all our technicians, who are all issued with corporate branded company uniform, vans and identification badges, they are equipped with mobile telephones and have undergone CSCS Health & Safety, asbestos awareness and customer care training. As we work in areas where we often come into contact with vulnerable adults and children, all of our technicians have Enhanced DBS checks carried out. By directly employing all staff, we can exercise controls and apply quality standards that clearly differentiate us from our competitors.
Yorkshire Fire Solutions (YFS) aim to guide premises persons responsible for Fire Safety, using the guidance from the Fire Safety Order to provide “general fire precautions” in relation to taking the following measures to reduce the risk of fire.
- measures to reduce the risk of fire on the premises and the risk of the spread of fire on the premises;
- provide services to measure means of escape from the premises;
- measures in relation to the means for detecting fire on the premises and giving warning in case of fire on the premises; and
- measures to mitigate the effects of the fire.
These are our aims and values which represent our business.These are core aims and values which our employees use to be the best that they can to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers. These are the reason our relationships – with customers and suppliers – are so strong. Without them, we would be just another fire safety company.
The fire safety products and services we provide are to a high-quality and offer:
- First-class customer service
- Professional& personnel
- All products comply with relevant standards.
We ensure our customers are legally compliant, and provide clear survey results and guidance fact sheets which are in line with Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety Order) 2005 part of the Government’s commitment to reduce death, injury and damage caused by fire.
- We ensure the guidance aligns with the fire safety legislation with health & safety law to reduce prescriptive requirements
- Deliver our promise with integrity
- Speedy response
- Ensuring quality in compliance
- Compliance with the RRFSO legislation ensuring the information we provide gives guidance and good reason
Our staff are BM Trada accredited to provide a high-quality service and we work in partnership with BM Trada.
- We have the capability and the workforce for any building or premises requirements
- All our technicians are fully trained under the Q Mark certification scheme
- All technicians are fully trained on all Fire Safety requirements; therefore, we can offer varied services (please see Fire Safety Services)
- We work with BM Trada who are a third-party accredited provider
Here are some examples of our BM Trada auditing:
Yorkshire Fire Solutions provides an efficient and dedicated customer service department who are always prepared to listen to our clients. We offer tailor-made solutions where necessary.
- Focused account management
- Tailor-made solutions and to budget
- Latest news and advice
- Anticipate and fulfil all client fire safety needs.
- We ensure all new, existing and repeat customers receive an efficient and high-quality service
Our services are continually growing and expanding, we proactively investigate and review the latest technology to support our clients.
- Supplying latest technology to our clients
- Regularly assessing, training and investing in our people
- Pre-empting client fire safety requirements and providing recommendations to support our clients’ needs