Yorkshire Fire Solutions are BM Trada accredited, allows us to enable clients to become fully compliant with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. There is a legal requirement for those responsible for buildings under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order, to ensure that all fire doors continue to retain the ability to resist the passage of fire throughout their working life. However, a doorset’s fire resistance capabilities can be seriously compromised, if it is not maintained by an individual who has appropriate knowledge of this complex life safety product.
Yorkshire Fire Solutions are certified to the Exova BM Trada Q-Mark fire door maintenance scheme, which demonstrates that we are suitably qualified to carry out maintenance work to a standard that will allow your doors to continue to perform as required.
- Stress the importance of third party accredited certification with respect to work carried out on fire doors
- Raise the on-going standard of fire door maintenance
- Maximise the service life of your fire doors
- Provide you with peace of mind that we are consistently delivery the quality of service through independent verification by a third-party certification body
- Provide the person responsible for buildings with a comprehensive maintenance schedule to meet their obligations under the RR(FS)O
- Raise the ongoing standard of installation of fire doors
- Ensure your products fire resistance capabilities are maintained
- Ensure your products service life is maximized through correct installation
- Provide you with peace of mind that we are suitably qualified and that our work is continually assessed by an independent body