There is a legal requirement for those responsible for buildings under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order (RRFSO) to ensure that all fire doors continue to retain the ability to resist the passage and spread of fire throughout their working lives.
A doorset’s fire resistance capabilities can be seriously compromised if it is not maintained by an individual who has the correct knowledge of this life safety product.
Yorkshire Fire Solutions are certified to the Exova BM TRADA Q-Mark fire door maintenance scheme which demonstrates that we are suitably qualified to carry out maintenance work to a standard that will allow your doors to continue to perform as required.
- Stress the importance of third party certification with respect to work carried out on fire doors.
- Raise the on-going standard of fire door maintenance.
- Maximise the service life of your fire doors.
- Provide you with peace of mind that we are consistently delivering a quality service through independent verification by a third party certification body.
- Provide the person responsible for buildings with a comprehensive maintenance schedule to meet their obligations under the RR(FS)O.